Organisational development is crucial in improving organisational effectiveness. Key to this is having planned processes and systems that align strategy, people and processes within the organisation.
Over the years we have witnessed how efforts to recruit and retain talent, train and develop the workforce, establish succession plans and keep employees engaged can be misaligned from the overall goal and strategy of the organisation. This not only results in a waste of time and resources, but failure to move the organisation towards its intended state.
We help organisations strategically plan their people development for business results; understand what would keep their people engaged in times of change; and develop succession plans that truly work.
Organisational Development Programs:
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Getting Business Results In Training
- Strategic Training Needs Analysis For Managers
Employee Engagement Survey
Employee engagement levels in Malaysia has declined by 2 points to 59 percent in 2017, making employees in Malaysia among the least engaged among major Asian markets (Aon’s 2017 Trends in Global Employee Engagement Report).
The importance of employee engagement can’t be overstated – employee engagement strategies have been proven to reduce staff turnover, improve productivity and efficiency, retain customers at a higher rate, and make more profits.
Quest’ Employee Engagement Survey helps organisation to create an engaging work environment to:
- Measure current levels of employee engagement in the organisation;
- Identify drivers contributing to current levels of employee engagement and possible factors for current attrition;
- Uncover real opportunities and gaps for the development of human capital throughout the organisation;
- Provide the basis for developing Human Capital strategies and plans to retain and develop its talents to achieve its business goals; and
- Establish a baseline from which the progress and effectiveness of Human Capital strategies and plans can be gauged and improved on.
Quest’s Employee Engagement Survey Process
- Identify success measurement with Top Management
- Customise EES questionnaire designed to align to the organisation’s objectives
- Use interactive methods to build trust / encourage honest and open feedback
- Analyse, code, tabulate and chart results, including recommendation
- Assist HODs to present results to their teams and identify action plan
What Clients Are Saying
Getting Business Results In Training: How To Measure Training Results
Assessing the value of returns on investing in HRD has been the subject of international research. Almost unanimously, studies have concluded that enterprises that invest in training will secure improved workplace performance and greater profitability. However, these findings need to be reassured at organisational level. In the U.S. and other developed countries, training is no longer a good-to-have but gradually a norm to require measuring ROI on HRD
Measurement of training ROI starts with defining the reasons and goals for the training determining how much the training costs and verifying the amount of return. Organizations must recognize that training alone is rarely the solution. Training typically impacts individual performance whereas in a business setting, results are typically produced by a team of people acting in concert to achieve an objective.
To successfully design and implement a training program that delivers positive results for your organisation, you should ask…
- Can we attribute financial results to training credibility?
- Can soft skills training be measured?
- Can I do it if I don’t have financial knowledge?
Getting Business Results in Training helps you to:
- Improve credibility of the training function by quantifying training’s worth to your organisation
- Better manage training costs and make more cost effective decisions regarding trainingvexpenditures
- Plan a successful strategy for implementing evaluation strategies and techniques in yourvorganisation
- increase training benefits by focusing more on achieving results which help you organisations
- Improve the credibility and power of the training function by becoming profit-centered instead ofvcost-centered
- Develop effective strategies for overcoming common barriers to successful trackingvimplementation
- Collaborate with key managers during strategic points in the training and evaluation process tovensure their support and increase the likelihood of achieving desired results.
What Clients Are Saying
Strategic Training Needs Analysis For Managers
Unless managers appreciate the importance and role of training and development in contributing to improved performance and effectiveness in their own team and department, organisation will struggle to develop effective training program and resources (money, time, etc) will be wasted. This workshop gives managers the reasons why this is important and the know how to collaborate with L&D to develop TNA that produces results for themselves as well as the organisation.
Quest Strategic TNA program equips managers and those in supervisory roles to:
- Practice a simple and practical approach in developing a training needs analysis (TNA) that can help them to increase performance for their departments;
- Discover the strategic purpose of TNA and their role in driving a measurable and resultsbased TNA to identify performance expectations, competency and behavioural gaps and expected business results; and
- To understand why people don’t perform and overview of possible solutions.
Participants will learn to:
- Appreciate the importance and role of training in contributing to improved performance & effectiveness.
- Link employees development policy and plans to overall strategy.
- Develop training objectives that provide a clearly defined purpose for training & clarify outcomes to be achieved.
- Be totally committed and involved to ensure that employees obtain maximum benefits from training.
- Support the training initiatives of the organization and demonstration of their commitment to achieve employees development goals.
A combination of training aids and methods
- To impact all senses: sight, sound, and emotions.
- Based on NLP and Accelerated Learning methodologies, it adds a NEW dimension to traditional training.
- Involves personal transformation.
- Success in their job is first and foremost a state of mind, with its possibilities dependent upon the initiative, discipline and the degree of commitment of individual.
- To be powerful and productive, they must change their mindsets and their habits.